To provide the best possible education by creating a positive, safe & caring, success oriented learning environment and developing significant relationships with our students with special need.
- We believe in developing open and honest relationships based on mutual respect that touch the heart.
- We serve families of students with special learning needs.
- We believe it is the responsibility of and therefore takes the whole community in partnership to raise a child.
- We are educators with a heart: caring, committed, qualified, understanding, accepting, loyal, thinking and feeling and acting ‘outside of the box’, going ‘beyond the call of duty’, and who are ultimately flexible.
- We are therapist-teachers who heal the heart first: programming thereby can meet the emotional, social, esthetic, physical, and academic needs of our students.
- We believe in developing best practices through turning professional development into professional practice.
- We are accountable, not only to Alberta Education in meeting standards and fiscal requirements, but directly to the families that we serve.